If you are using Windows 7 version copy which is not genuine, then you will be facing a problem regarding desktop background wallpaper. Every time you set up desktop background wallpaper in windows 7, it gets disappeared on restarting your computer. Then by default a black blank desktop background is shown. So you will be unable to set permanent desktop background wallpaper on your windows 7 computer unlike genuine Windows 7 computer. Due to this, you feel much discomfort and you cannot give your computer look of your own choice.
Related: - Top 10 Windows 8 Tweaks Softwares.
But here we will be discussing a simple but effective solution to this problem. You will be able to set desktop background wallpaper of your own choice to your windows 7 computer by following this simple tutorial. Just follow simple steps as given below to set up desktop background of your own choice permanently: -
Steps to Remove Black Blank Desktop Background in Windows 7
- Firstly identify the wallpaper which you want to set as desktop background.
- For example you want to set wallpaper named WINTER AUTUMN. Just right click on this wallpaper file and go to its Properties. You will see a windows as shown below.
- Note the full location of that particular wallpaper as D:\IMAGES\wallpaper\WINTER AUTUMN.jpg
- Go to start >> Run or Press Windows key along with R. Type regedit and hit Enter. This will open registry editor.
- Now Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System
- You will see a key named Wallpaper in right hand side panel. Double click on key named Wallpaper.
- A settings window will pop-up. Put the location of wallpaper copied in earlier step which you want to set as desktop background in Value data box.
- Press OK. Restart your computer.
You will see that desired wallpaper has been set as desktop background on your windows 7 computer. In this way you can avoid this black blank desktop background wallpaper problem and set your own custom desktop background wallpapers on your windows 7 computer permanently even if your windows 7 version is not genuine.