Unfortunately If you forgot your windows XP or windows 7 administrator password, you want to reset windows xp, windows 7 password. Here is the simple trick for this purpose.
- Firstly restart your computer and keep on pressing F8 key as the computer starts. Then windows xp or windows 7 will display some modes in which you can start your windows xp. You should start windows XP or windows 7 in safe mode.
- After starting windows XP or windows 7 in safe mode, Go to start >> Run.
- Type the following text without the quotes in the Run “control userpasswords2“
- Now you will have full access to all user accounts on your computer including Administrator account.
- Just select Administrator user account and Select the option Reset password.
- Just enter the new administrator password and confirm the same password. Finally press OK.
In this way, you will be able to log in to your computer if you have lost your Windows XP or windows 7 administrator password.