Sometime you need to customize YouTube Player embed style so that you can embed favorite YouTube videos on your blog or website in your own styles.
By using below given method, you will be able to embed YouTube videos with more attractive look and as per you needs in any blog post. You don’t need to use any plugin or coding knowledge to customize YouTube videos embed.
By using this tutorial, You can customize YouTube player embed with some great features like auto play Youtube video when somebody opens that particular blog post, Hide Youtube video name or video information given on top bar of YouTube video player, change the color of Youtube player, set default video quality to low or high, Change width or height of YouTube player, Set YouTube video volume to Mute or Unmute by default, Auto hide video control buttons, Enable or disable controls, Change Youtube video player theme and much more.
Steps to Embed YouTube Player with your customized style.
- Go to YouTube Player Embed customization API page.
- You will see various options as shown in below image.
- Put YouTube video ID in box as shown in above image.
- Select the different options as per your requirements.
- After you have selected all the required options, just hit Update player with selected options given just below YouTube player.
- This will show preview of YouTube player embed in your own style as per your selected options.
- If you are satisfied with the style of YouTube player, Just copy the embed code given at the bottom of page and paste where you want to embed YouTube video player with your customized style.
- Sometime this embed code will not work due to missing </iframe> . If you don’t see </iframe> tag at the end of embed code just add </iframe> to embed code. Now this Youtube video embed code will work.
In this way, you can customize Youtube player embed style for your blog to embed YouTube videos with your own customized styles. Enjoy!